COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- In order to browse our Website, you do not have to reveal your personally identifiable information. However, our web-servers will collect non-personally identifiable information such as IP address, browser versions, number of visits, time-spent on Website, products viewed, etc.
- There may be occasions when our Website would require you to provide personally identifiable information including name, residential or other address, phone or mobile number, e-mail address, gender, bank account or credit card information, etc. For example: when you (a) send ATHAH any feedback on any products; (b) seek consultation with ATHAH (c) subscribe to ATHAH’s news-letters, blog or receive any updates on special offers that are offered by ATHAH; (d) inquire about ATHAH’s products; (e) place a purchase order for any merchandise through the Website; (f) create/register an online-account with ATHAH or subsequently update any information so provided; (g) conduct online surveys; (h) seek refund of any payment made, etc.
- Please note that you are under no compulsion to provide your personal/non-personal information and any information provided by you is with your full consent, own volition and desire to provide such information.
- By accessing the Website or sharing information on the Website, you permit ATHAH to use your information including personal or sensitive personal data/information as provided or may be provided to ATHAH and stored by ATHAH in electronic medium in connection with your visiting the Website or ordering products made available on the Website or availing any services from ATHAH, etc. Thus in connection with the use of Website by you, ATHAH is entitled to collect, store, analyze and even share your personal or sensitive personal data/information with its consultants, advisors or any third party to comply with the requirements of any applicable law or for any other lawful purposes.
- For avoidance of doubt, ATHAH is under no obligation to verify the source of your personal information or sensitive personal data/information and shall not be responsible for authenticity of the information provided by you. You may choose to withdraw this consent (unsubscribe) by writing an e-mail to the ATHAH. However rendering of any assistance by ATHAH is contingent upon your continued consent to ATHAH’s usage of your personal information or sensitive personal data/information as aforesaid.
USE OF INFORMATION
- The information so collected enables ATHAH to keep record of the number of visits, average time spent on the Website, various web-pages/ products viewed, etc. in order to improve the content of the Website and its functionality, analyze online data generated on Website to give personalized shopping experience to the visitor, improve order processing and delivery/shipping logistics, etc. and thus give the visitor an overall enriching experience on every visit.
- Occasionally ATHAH may also share with its associates, subsidiaries or reputable/trusted third parties some of the personally identifiable information to render various services to you. For example (i) ATHAH will have to share your mailing address or phone/mobile number with courier company to deliver goods ordered on the Website or any brochure/catalogs etc.; ii) ATHAH may share the data with the suppliers to deliver the goods/merchandise ordered on the Website; (iii)ATHAH may share the data generated on Website with software developers for improving the content and features of the Website or for targeted advertisement; (iv) if you register online on Website, ATHAH may share your data with other reputable partners/trusted third parties who may provide you with products or services or any offers which you may find interesting.
- Without prejudice to aforesaid, ATHAH also reserves its right to disclose information in order to comply with order from any governmental, judicial or quasi-judicial authorities or pursuant to requirement of law, or when ATHAH is legally advised or in order to protect ATHAH’s rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk reduction.
COOKIES AND OTHER CODES
- A cookie is a tiny element of data that Website can send to your web browser, which may then be stored on hard drive of your mobile/computer. Cookie enables us to recognize you when you visit the Website or certain pages on the Website.
- Your browser can be set to not accept cookies from our Website, but this would restrict your use of the Website to a certain extent. ATHAH assures you that cookies placed by the Website in your browser do not contain any personal or private details and are free from viruses.
- Aside above, ATHAH may, from time to time, use any other software technology such as Google Analytics system for aforesaid purposes.
- email@example.com ATHAH is committed to protecting the information received from you. Reasonable technical and management practices have been put in place to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of information received from visitor on our Website and stored on our system. While we implement the above security measures on this Website, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible and therefore should be careful while using a shared computer network of computer resources. You are requested to sign off from the Website when finished using a shared computer.
- The Website redirects you to a payment gateway for making payment. The payment gateway site encrypts your personal information using secure socket layer technology to provide for the secure transmission of the information. For avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that ATHAH does not have any access to the data keyed on payment gateway sites.
- If you are a registered user with our Website, we suggest that you do not share your login-id or password with any person. We strongly recommend you to change your login password frequently.
- While accessing Website if you observe any suspicious activity on the computer resource, you are requested to change your password immediately.
- Please note that ATHAH will never send you request e-mail or call you for sharing your password. If you receive any such e-mail or call requesting password, please inform ATHAH representatives immediately by sending us an e-mail at at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Any visitor who has received an invitation to join or register on the Website may choose not to receive such invitations in future by following the instructions in the e-mail invitation. If you are already a registered member/visitor, you may choose not to receive such invitations by changing your preferences by sending an email to email@example.com . ATHAH will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to fifteen business days as we process your request.
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY AND PARENTAL CONTROLS
- We do not solicit any personal information from minors. If you have not completed 18 years of age, you are not authorized to use the Website.
- Use of our Website is available only to persons who are competent to contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that you can use to prevent your children from submitting information online without parental permissions or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Please also read Terms and Conditions as set out on the Website. By accessing the Website, it shall be deemed that you have read the Terms and Conditions and this policy and the same are acceptable and binding upon you.